Since my post of sambal koay teow, I received no comment. I was thinking, maybe my post is not attractive enough? Or maybe I've lost all my readers?

So, I checked my statistic. Hmm... I did have visitors... but why no comment? Must be my post not interesting enough huh...

Ok, let me post another review. Hmm... no comment still.

Few hours later I received a few messages in my chatter box from Little Inbox and Cariso saying that they are not able to post comment in my blog.

So, I checked my comment settings.
1. Comments = Show (Ok)
2. Who can comment - Anyone (Ok)

Hmm... like this should be no problem right. So, I asked help from Huat Koay (PenangTuaPui).
Then I realised that few days ago, I did change a setting which is Comment Form Placement. I changed from Full page to Embedded below post. I thought Embedded below post mean the comment will appear at the end of my post. Yalor... I keh gao gao lo...

According to Huat Koay, if I want to change the setting to Embedded below post, I need to change some of the code. Hehe... I know nothing about the html code... So, next time I better don't pandai pandai go change this and that. :-p

Anyway, now anyone can post a comment in my blog d. It's back to normal. Hooray!

4 comments

  1. Penang Tua Pui // Nov 7, 2008, 11:22:00 PM  

    ok.. now I can comment.....

    haha.. who dare to not leave comment ler....

    hahhaha.......

    your side is amazing and we foresee u will be another great flogger of PENANG....

  2. Pete // Nov 8, 2008, 12:21:00 AM  

    Oh, no wonder I have problem trying to post comment on your Sambal kueh teow posting.

  3. Little Inbox // Nov 8, 2008, 10:12:00 AM  

    Phew.....replied your comment on my blog, hoping you're see it asap. Then I went to your profile to find your email, but none. And...finally I saw the chat box, so I think you should be able to see my message lor...

  4. Anonymous // Nov 8, 2008, 12:25:00 PM  

    No worries la...now CK also can comment alreay :)