Went to KL last weekend before I start my new job. Our friend introduced Big Apple donuts to us.

We've bought a series of 12 donuts which cost RM17. Isn't that crazy? I feel that's too much but our friend highly recommended we try this and that flavour... so end up we bought 12 pcs.

The donuts are freshly baked and taste good! The dough are soft and the toppings and fillings are special and tasty. *thumbs up* Fillings? ya... inside the donuts there are fillings... there are chocolate, strawberry, durian, vanila, peanut butter, etc.

I like Alien, Pink Panther, Whitnut, Rolling Stone and Choreo. My friend highly recommend Duren Duren. As I don't fancy durian, I didn't buy.

Hope Big Apple will be opened at Penang soon as one branch just opened at Alor Setar.

2 comments

  1. cariso // Aug 29, 2008, 5:36:00 PM  

    As you wish, so now it has opened loh at SPC Jusco. :)

  2. Allie // Aug 31, 2008, 12:50:00 AM  

    Ya. But I'll be happier if it open at Queensbay. :)