May 15th, is a memorable day. :-)

Out of my expectation, we've bought Putra Place. All the while The Spring is the apartment that I wanted to buy and live in. Putra Place has never came across my mind... mm... things really turned out unexpectedly.

Yesterday went to see this house at Putra Place. The first house that we survey and after 20mins of consideration, we've paid deposit to the owner. Is it a fast decision? mm...

This house is fully furnished and well equiped with furnitures. When we are to move in, the only thing that we need to buy is a fridge. But I don't like the sofa set. It's a 3 2 1 leather sofa, which I think it's much too big for the small living hall. And also the TV cabinet... Plan to trade in the sofa and the TV cabinet which is actually a set which consist of sofa set, TV cabinet and a coffee table.

Now need to work on the loan thingy. Hope that everything will be settle soon and I can get the key soon :-) .
Feel so excited that I've finally own a house.

3 comments

  1. Easy King // May 19, 2008, 10:44:00 AM  

    congratulation! can't wait to attend to your house warming party! you'll invite my family ho?

  2. Allie // May 23, 2008, 9:28:00 PM  

    thanks! sure will invite your family :-)

  3. Miles Riley // Feb 27, 2022, 5:12:00 AM  

    Thoughtful blog thanks for sharing.