This is something new to me. Ice cream wrap in a mochi. There are 3 flavours available which are chocolate, black sesame and red bean.





The chocolate flavour is normal which some chocolate favour ice cream wrapped with a plain mochi.
The black sesame flavour is something special to me. It's very fragrant. A hint of black sesame in vanilla ice cream. (I guess they use vanilla ice cream)
Red bean flavour is normal. Nothing special.

A box contain 5 packets where in each packet there is 2 ice cream omochi.

5 comments

  1. JeromeFo 令狐冲 // Sep 18, 2008, 10:13:00 PM  

    Walaueh
    I didn't know got such thing....
    Something new to me...=)

  2. Allie // Sep 19, 2008, 9:53:00 AM  

    You can try it out. It taste good. :-)

  3. CRIZ LAI // Sep 21, 2008, 9:39:00 PM  

    Wah... interesting... yummy... but... where to buy and how much? I need the information before I flood my floor.. haha :P

    http://crizfood.blogspot.com/

  4. Allie // Sep 22, 2008, 9:49:00 AM  

    Criz Lai,
    I bought it at the Jusco Bandar Perda.If not mistaken it cost us around RM17++ for 6 pcs.
    Hope you like it too. :)

  5. Anonymous // Nov 20, 2008, 2:55:00 PM  

    ahh i have forgotten about this mochi ice cream. had it few years back in sg. i like the ice cream :D