Swensen - one of my favourite place for ice-creams. As this visit is tea time purpose, we didn't ordered much.


We ordered 2 finger foods and 2 ice-creams.

Rodeo chicken wings. This one tasted like ayamas brand spicy chicken wings. But it was topped with some special sauce.

Fun fries. I luv this fries as it's very thick. It's served with 2 sauces which is BBQ sauce and mayonnaise.


Chocolate Frosted Malt. This flavour is recommended by my fren, YH. Wow! It tasted great! There are some choco chips and choco balls on top of it. At the bottom (see the white colour thingy), it's malt. I was wondering... Malt suppose to be brownish in colour?


I ordered mango madness. Mango flavour ice-cream topped with strawberry, mango syrup and cream. This ice-cream is simple yet tasty. Rich in mango flavour.


p/s: why is the picture I've taken is yellowish? Any advice for me?

8 comments

  1. Christina Kim // Sep 19, 2008, 5:19:00 PM  

    Did you turn on the flash when you took the pics?
    Coz when the lighting is dim and the camera is without flash, some pics may come out this way. Either you turn on the flash or you can set it to dark mode or something like that:)
    Need to ask more experts;)

  2. Little Inbox // Sep 19, 2008, 9:45:00 PM  

    yes, I think christy is right. If u turn on the flash, it will not look yellowish.
    Back to the food, it's time for ice-cream! My favorite!

  3. CRIZ LAI // Sep 21, 2008, 9:34:00 PM  

    Haha.. there's such a thing as photoshop to adjust the brightness and contrast :P

    http://crizfood.blogspot.com/

  4. Allie // Sep 22, 2008, 9:37:00 AM  

    Christy & Little Inbox,
    Nope. I didn't turn on the flash because if I turn it on, my picture will be too bright.
    Anyway, thanks!

    Criz Lai,
    Hehe... *paiseh*
    I'll try to use photoshop to edit the pics.. but I am dummy in photoshop. I found it very hard to use. HEhe...
    Anyway, thanks a lot for your advise!

  5. Mark // Sep 23, 2008, 8:41:00 AM  

    Ah...I've been to Swensen once, and it was in KL. Had it with a bunch of my good friends so we ordered a huge earthquake ice-cream thingy. It was meant for 3-4 persons so it was a great and tasty sharing session XD

  6. Allie // Sep 23, 2008, 9:13:00 AM  

    Ya. I've been wanting to eat this earthquake thingy... But I always can't get enough ppl for it... sigh...

  7. Anonymous // Sep 27, 2008, 6:35:00 AM  

    Dun put to night mode. Use Auto and flash. Hmmm...how much is the ice cream..$50?

  8. Andrew // Sep 28, 2008, 9:41:00 PM  

    yummy..i havent been here for a long time.The ice creams here are my favourite.