She's the most inconsiderate lady that I've met. I met her after one of my housemate move out and we need to find a replacement. She looks fine to us (me + my another housemate). But things turn bad and very bad after she moved in.

Bad things started in the toilet. The one that I share with her. She never clean the toilet. I bear with her and everytime I clean it. She put all her skin care and body care at the top of the basin until I hv no space even I wanna turn the knob for the tap. Sigh... I didn't even say a word regarding this to her. Thought she'll realised it.

After a few months she stays with us, my another housemate and I had a chat. Let's name my another housemate as Flower and the inconsiderate lady as Spider. In the middle of the chatting session, we talked about Spider. Fr the conversation I just realised that Spider had created so much things that annoys Flower. Just to name a few here:

1. Spider has a very bad habit which is she always close any door with a loud bang! She wakes Flower up early in the morning.
2. She always left the plates and utensils dirty even after she washed it.
3. She never wash the table cloth after she used it. She left the table cloth with the rubbish she wiped out from the table.
4. She never throw the rubbish she'd thrown in the dustbin even after a few weeks. Stench smell are emitting fr the rubbish. *vomit*
5. She never lift up the toilet seat everytime after she used it. And she always left it in wet condition.
6. She never sweep or mop the floor. But she always make a mess in the living room and kitchen.

Sigh... this is only a few of her bad habits which really annoys Flower and me. I only hope I can only move into my new house soon. I hv no more patience to stay with Spider anymore.

2 comments

  1. CRIZ LAI // Jun 24, 2008, 3:25:00 PM  

    Keep cool girl... I had experienced worst.. although I'm a male... haha. You have yet to meet a "young" rich lady who prefer to stay 3 months off from working and play online games for an average 15 hours a day. She would wear the same clothing for a week or two and I don't see washed undies at all. :P

    Worst still 4 months I did not see her sweeping or mopping her room. The rest of the house... need i say some more? The same case as yours too. She'd contribute to the rubbish but never ever throw once unless I asked her to. Sinks and toilet floor filled with hair but she would not even pick up or wash. Toilet bowl always down and whenever someone put it up, it's filled with urine and a guy like me has to do the dirty job of washing up.

    See! Don't you think you are lucky not to get the worst? :P Well, you have to be stern with action. I have to kick her out! I hate people turning a house into a pig sty. My advice: Do not keep things to yourself without saying it out. People will not know what you have in your mind since they are so used to their habits. Take a pen or print out and stick to every corner you think she has done wrong. This will make her realized her habit. If she's smart, she would move out before being kicked out by whoever in charge of the house there.

  2. Allie // Jun 25, 2008, 9:11:00 AM  

    e to Wow! Play online games for 15hrs/day? Can't imagine that!

    Actually the case is same here. Since the first day she move in, I also never see her sweeping or mopping her room. And she also never pick up her hair in da toilet floor. Terrible.

    I had once had the urge to print a note saying 'Pls keep toilet clean' but at the end, didn't do it.

    I am going to move to my own house very soon, so I just bear with her for another month or two.

    Btw, any comment on my blog? I am new. :-)

    And thanks for your comment!