It's been a very long time since the last time I cooked simple dishes. Reason is due to I've been renting a room and the kitchen utensils is incomplete. Therefore I only cook instant mee. Hehe. Unhealthy.

I decided to cook some simple food that will not leave my kitchen in a big mess. We decided to have a fried rice, a vege and some fishball.

I've added luncheon meat, sausage, fishball, chicken meatball and some beans into the fried rice. Overall, the add ons is much more than the rice. Haha. Taste: Average. Slightly oily.

We bought some fishball from Jusco, and just steam it to served with our fried rice.

Since the four season bean is too much if I put them all in the fried rice, I decided to stir fried it. I intend to prepare a dish similar to the one I had in 113 Fried Porridge Shop. Here's what I've prepare. The outlook is quite similar with the one I had but the taste is far from it. I've forgotten the dried shrimp. hahaha. Overall the taste is slightly too sweet. I think it's because of I've put too much dried raddish.
Will definitely have another round of try out and hopefully the taste will be better. Haha.

4 comments

  1. Little Inbox // Aug 4, 2008, 9:07:00 AM  

    The preparation and the cleaning tasks are tougher than the cooking itself. Agree?

  2. Chee Meng // Aug 4, 2008, 3:18:00 PM  

    Cis! Never cook for me...

  3. Allie // Aug 4, 2008, 5:34:00 PM  

    Chee Meng,
    Next time you come to my house, I cook for u la... Now let me brush up my skill first. Hehe.

  4. Allie // Aug 4, 2008, 5:35:00 PM  

    Little Inbox,
    101% agree with you that preparation and cleaning are tougher. In fact I hate the cleaning part. :-(