Why would I want to write 7 facts or 7 random things about myself in my FOOD blog? Why the magic number is 7 but not 6 or 8 or 9?


Reason is I've been tagged by Cariso and the topic is I need to write 7 facts / 7 random things about myself.

Let's begin:

i) I am a sweet tooth person. Chocolates, ice creams, cakes and tong sui are my favourites.

ii) I am also a 'junkie' person, always like to eat junk food.

iii) I am not a 'rice' person. I don't like to eat rice.

iv) I can't stand the smell of durian. Yea, I don't eat durian. Weirdo am I?

v) I like to bake cheese cake but I am not a big fan of cheese cake. I just relish the outcome; a nicely baked cheese cake with smooth texture and satisfy seeing people enjoy eating my cake.

vi) I don't speak hokkien as I am not penangnites. But I do understand simple conversation, so don't talk bad about me using hokkien. Hahaha.

vii) I like photography and just bought myself a Nikon dslr, D60. I am learning how to take good shots. Anyone want to be my model?

Task completed. :-)

Seems like 70% of the random things about myself is about food huh.. afterall this is a food blog ma.

I assume I need to pass this tag on, so I'm gonna tag the following bloggers with the same topic:

3 comments

  1. Steven Goh // Dec 4, 2008, 10:24:00 AM  

    wah... tagged already somemore need to write story one?? If don't want can woo? I just place u in my blogroll can liao lah. LOL

  2. cariso // Dec 4, 2008, 7:31:00 PM  

    Allie,
    Thanks for taking the effort to write.
    Steven, cannot!!! :)

  3. minchow // Dec 4, 2008, 8:09:00 PM  

    Me not huge fan of durians and rice too. Hi-five!