My blog is breathing again with a new look after around 33 hours of downtime.

Everything started when I have an intention to change my template. The first time I change my template, I did a mistake which is I didn't back up my template. So, I thought I'm being wise this time by backing up the template before I start to do any changes.

So, I began to try on a few new templates. Soon I face an error where I am not able to load the new template. I googled for the solution to overcome the error. It ask me to delete all my widgets one by one. But before that all the widgets shall be back up using notepad. I didn't know how to backup the widgets, so I just delete the widgets without any backup. As I thought I've backup the template, so it should be no problem.

But when I upload my previous templates, most of my widgets are gone. OMG! I'm getting crazy... I feel so down. T_T. Thanks to CK Lam and Penang Tua Pui (PTP)! Although they didn't do much, but with their concern I regain my spirit to put everything back. But it's not easy as it's like starting from square one again.

I didn't expect that they responded so fast. Immediately after CK Lam saw my message in her chatter box, she asked me to seek help from PTP. I did leave a message in PTP's chatter box too. Tam Ciak said will let Huat Koay know about my problem. Thanks again to both of you!

Hope can meet you guys in person soon!

8 comments

  1. Anonymous // Oct 10, 2008, 12:42:00 AM  

    hmm... happy to see this happen and the theme look nice....

    last night.. i keep on reply the messenger.. but din get any response.. dun know where gones wrong...

    but to add in the banner.. it is simple one. don't worry.. lets talk more thru email...

  2. Allie // Oct 10, 2008, 12:55:00 AM  

    Huat Koay,

    I was waiting for your reply thru messenger too but didn't get any. Then I IM you again, but also no reply. Hmm... what's went wrong?

    Ok. Will contact you again.
    Thanks again!

  3. Christina Kim // Oct 10, 2008, 7:35:00 AM  

    Ohh...I'm glad all is fine now:)

  4. Little Inbox // Oct 10, 2008, 8:40:00 AM  

    Hmm...finally settled. Phew..........

  5. email2me // Oct 10, 2008, 9:22:00 AM  

    Nice theme .... I think this is the same as vkeong use right?

  6. Allie // Oct 10, 2008, 10:08:00 AM  

    Christy & Little Inbox,
    Ya. finally...

    email2me,
    Thanks! I think it's not the same.

  7. Anonymous // Oct 10, 2008, 1:58:00 PM  

    wow...good to see everything running now. Tackle the minor issue one at a time. I am sure it will be solve.


    ck lam
    http://www.what2seeonline.com

  8. Allie // Oct 10, 2008, 2:47:00 PM  

    CK,
    Ya. Now I'm slowly fine tuning my blog. Lots to learn...
    Thanks!