Been quite a while since the last time I cooked something. Ya... I am so lazy...

Cooked something simple yet nutritious for dinner.
Steamed chicken with fermented salted black beans. Ingredients used are black beans, garlic, some seasoning. Marinate chicken with seasoning then steam it with high heat. Easy right. Taste pretty good. I marinated the chicken overnight.


Stir fried cabbage with anchovies and some meatballs.


Herbal chicken soup which I cooked using programmable rice cooker. So convenient.


The cooking of this dishes didn't mess up my kitchen except the stir fried cabbage which left my kitchen oily.

6 comments

  1. Penang Tua Pui // Oct 18, 2008, 5:06:00 PM  

    wow... cook at home lor... ane song...

    no invite us pi makan meh... :(

    kek sim liao...

  2. Anonymous // Oct 19, 2008, 10:00:00 AM  

    Havenly tasty home cooked food...more nutritious too.

    ck lam
    http://www.what2seeonline.com

  3. Christina Kim // Oct 19, 2008, 10:51:00 AM  

    What a nice meal....so homey, I bet it tasted great;)

  4. Allie // Oct 19, 2008, 8:31:00 PM  

    penangtuapui,
    hehe... dare not invite you guys to eat la.. later you guys critic me until I don't even woth 1 cents? hehe

    CK Lam,
    I always dine out, so home cooked once in a while consider very nutritious for me.

    Christy,
    Taste ok la.. hehe

  5. Anonymous // Oct 19, 2008, 10:02:00 PM  

    that is why, we often hear people say, simply the best! song also got sing about this! LOL.

  6. CRIZ LAI // Oct 20, 2008, 12:49:00 PM  

    Wow.. healthy dishes all. :)

    http://crizfood.blogspot.com/