It was a fruitful trip to Big Buddha. Yea! We met a HK artist there - Wong Hei. The one starring in Flaming Heart.

We took lunch at Ngong Ping Garden Restaurant. It's a set meal for 4 pax which we bought the voucher at the cable car ticket counter. There's a 20% discount entitled for the meal when we bought it together with the cable car ticket.

Char Siew and roasted duck. Both tasted good. The roasted duck skin is very crispy.

Chicken. Eh... but I forgot the name of it. Taste wise... pretty normal.

Kai Lan. Very normal.
Steam Egg with minced pork. A very normal dish. But I like it, maybe because I like to eat egg. Soup. It's ABC soup. Taste wise - pretty salty.
What a nice pumpkin soup bowl.
Overall a pretty normal lunch which cost HKD 320. Quite expensive huh? Afterall it's a tourist spot.

4 comments

  1. CRIZ LAI // Oct 13, 2008, 1:24:00 PM  

    I thought HK should be providing better food than these? Well, those dishes did not impress me at all.

    http://crizfood.blogspot.com/

  2. Allie // Oct 13, 2008, 2:07:00 PM  

    Ya... I think it's the most normal lunch we had at HK.

  3. email2me // Oct 13, 2008, 9:12:00 PM  

    Wah .... saw Wong Hei ... no Cam Whore a bit ka .... so jeles ...

  4. Allie // Oct 14, 2008, 9:15:00 AM  

    email2me,
    Hehe... sure got take pic with him. Can't miss the chance one.