Yea. I am back with blogging after a long struggle with the new template!

That's Mickey! Had lots of fun in Disneyland. Seems like all my worries are gone when I'm in Disneyland.


After whole day of fun at Disneyland, finally it's time for our next meal since the last 8 hrs. I order a Shanghai ramen with pork chop (if not mistaken of the name). Hmm... taste wise pretty good. Maybe it's because I feel very hungry at the moment. 2 big pieces of pork chop can be found.

Another meal is the Treasure Box which contain of chicken wing,salted egg, lap cheong and some vege. This one taste so so. But I was amazed of the big size of the lap cheong.


This is BBQ pork rice (Char Siew Rice). This one taste good. The char siew is so tender although the pork is very thick. Very thick compare to the one that we can get in Malaysia.

As expected, the meal is extremely expensive in Disneyland. Even a bottle of coke cost HKD 20.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // Oct 10, 2008, 4:53:00 PM  

    Is it only me? Or I can't see your posts unless I highlight them?

  2. Anonymous // Oct 10, 2008, 5:12:00 PM  

    hmm,, vkeong.. what happen.... i saw all wor...

    hmmm.. nice photo shot..

    normally i din expect the food to be good in disneyland.....

  3. Allie // Oct 10, 2008, 5:39:00 PM  

    Vkeong,
    Huh? Why like this geh??

    PenangTuaPui,

    Thanks! Yea. I think it's because we are too hungry at that moment.

  4. Christina Kim // Oct 10, 2008, 7:59:00 PM  

    Yeayyyy, I agree, Disneyland is perfect and takes all your worries away!:D
    That's why I insisted to go to Disneyland even when there's rain when I was in HK then:)

    Ohhhh....the food is definitely so not good there though:(